EyeWiki is where ophthalmologists, other physicians, patients and the public can view articles written by ophthalmologists, covering the vast spectrum of eye disease, diagnosis and treatment. Any qualified ophthalmologist or ophthalmologist in training is Apple (中国大陆) - 官方网站:探索 Apple 充满创新的世界，选购各式 iPhone、iPad、Apple Watch 和 Mac，浏览各种配件、娱乐产品，并获得相关产品的专家支持服务。 Apple 网页页脚 1. 所示的 iPhone 11 Pro 64GB 机型价格是使用 iPhone X 64GB 机型进行折抵换购的价格。.
Toxic optic neuropathy (TON) refers to visual impairment due to optic nerve damage caused by a toxin. Toxic optic neuropathy is characterized by bilateral, usually symmetric vision loss, papillomacular bundle damage, central or cecocentral scotoma, and reduced color vision. This disease is often underdiagnosed or often diagnosed at a stage when recovery of vision is not possible. The prevalence of toxic optic neuropathy varies among drug type and duration of usage. The effects are also usually dose-dependent.
- Access EyeWiki on the new AAO Ophthalmic Education App.
- Academy CEO, David Parke, MD, presents a perspective in EyeNet: EyeWiki, Do you Wiki?
- 2020 Residents and Fellows Contest is now open. U.S. residents and fellows can take advantage of a phenomenal online publishing opportunity and win an all-expenses-paid trip to the Academy’s Mid-Year Forum in Washington, DC. Submit by Dec. 1 (midnight, Pacific Time) for a chance to attend the 2021 Mid-Year Forum. Winners will also be considered for presenting their work at the AAO Annual Meeting.
- 2021 International Ophthalmologists contest is now open. Contribute to EyeWiki before June 2, 2021, for a chance to win online products from the Academy. Winners will also be considered for presenting their work at the AAO Annual Meeting.
- Former EyeWiki Editor-in-Chief, Brad Feldman, MD, discusses the thinking behind the EyeWiki initiative with the American Medical Association Journal of Ethics.
- Getting Started
- Rich Text Editor User's Guide
- Sign up for an account to contribute to EyeWiki
- Content guidelines and more information
- Unsure which articles are needed? Check the list of suggested topics.
- Read the EyeWiki copyright rules before posting new content.
- View Section Portal pages.
EyeWiki is a collaboration between the American Academy of Ophthalmology and more than a dozen societies.
- Marcus Marcet, M.D.
- Deputy Editor-in-Chief
- Cat Nguyen Burkat, MD FACS
- Cataract/Anterior Segment
- Cornea/External Disease
- Vatinee Bunya, MD
- Andrew Go Lee, MD
- Ocular Trauma
- Anna Murchison, MD, MPH
- Michael T Yen, MD
- Matthew W. Wilson, MD, FACS
- Pediatric Ophthalmology/Strabismus
- Monte A Del Monte, MD
- Refractive Management/Intervention
- Alaa Eldanasoury, MD
- Jennifer I Lim MD
- Alan Palestine, MD